Recognizing that its human capital is unique and essential to its operations, AMG seeks to provide a healthy work environment for its employees.
2. AMG is committed to promoting cultural, ethnic and social diversity.
3. AMG is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment.
- Internalization of the general principles of the company. Implementation of the guiding principles, generating a synergy between the values of the employees and the valorisation of the company.
- Improvement of living conditions in mining camps. In 2019, the possibilities for improving the quality of life of our personnel were assessed in the El Santo unit, the replacement of igloos with rest modules was finalized.
- Updating of our internal instruments. Organizational chart at the Peruvian level and internal work rules.
- Due to the global contingency of COVID-19, various disease mitigation tactics have been carried out in our facilities. Informative lectures, disinfection points, temperature taking, medical evaluation, spraying equipment for disinfection of areas and vehicles and leisure Sundays.
Santé et sécurité au travail
Identifier et minimiser les principaux risques auxquels sont exposés nos collaborateurs .
Protection de l'environnement
Nous identifions, évaluons et gérons les effets environnementaux de nos activités en essayant de les minimiser.