Our goal is to be a trusted partner for local communities by contributing to the economic development where they are located.
of our stakeholders
2. Contribute in a transparent manner to the economic and social development of host regions by ensuring good governance of its operations
3. Transparency with our stakeholders: share our vision, our progress and the results of the different projects
- Hiring for the population of the inland communes to encourage the emergence of a pool of qualified technicians for the mining trades.
- Partnership (commercial) with the town hall of Saint Elie (Lodging staff exploration).
- Partnership with the school of St Elie (books and educational nursery).
- Support for agriculture and livestock in the rural community of Echoccollo. Help to get a tractor.
- The necessary resources were managed to help the local communities during the COVID-19 contingency. Donation of food, donation of Covid-19 prevention tools and coordination with the authorities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of education. Supporting students and promoting university studies.